Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crafting (and cleaning) Fever!

Well it is summer time again and with that comes plenty of time to spend crafting.  Unfortunately I usually spend a great deal of my summer, sitting and thinking about what I could be doing.  This is about to change!  I have recently got a book to help me clean up my messy, clutter filled, life and it has inspired me to finish my craft projects and continue doing more.  Its what I love!  I should spend my time doing it, right?  Anyway stay tuned because its about to go down!  Crafting here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Head over to FreeBitcoin
    Refer Friends, Earn Lifetime Commissions! Head over to FreeBitcoin to get your Referral URL.Share your URL, and when your referrals sign up and play, get rewarded for LIFE! $200 in free bitcoins every hour! Multiply bitcoins 4,750x! Jackpots up to 1 bitcoin! Free weekly lottery with up to 5 bitcoin in prizes! 50% ref. commissions!

    ReplyDelete